Okay, so I've been tagged by Rachelle and Delanie to share 7 secrets or facts about me. I'm going to include Chris in this because I shouldn't be the only one to share my secrets! Just kidding, I think I'm actually pretty boring because the secrets/facts that I thought of aren't really all that exciting! Sorry, but here goes:
1. Chris and I met on a blind date. We were engaged within 5 months of dating, married within 9 months of being engaged, and had our first baby within about 10 months of being married!! No, we're not trying to break records!!
2. In the 2-1/2 years of knowing each other, Chris and I have been to 7 states - our goal is to go to all 50 states together. I have a personal goal to go to at least 5 of the 7 continents and I've been to 4 of them (North America - obviously!, South America, Europe, and Africa). I'll let Chris pick which of the other three that he'll take me to someday!!
3. I, like Delanie and apparently most of the other girls at work, also count stairs as I go up and down them and I don't like when there are exactly 13 - it bothers me, like it's a bad omen or something!!
4. If we have a girl, her name will be Sadie Julianne - now that you know, don't anyone take it!! We got that name because one day Chris' dad was talking about the dog that Chris had in college and her name was Sadie and it stuck with me! I'm not too happy to tell people that if we have a daughter, she'll be named after a dog, but that's what makes this a secret!!
5. I have a brown speck in the iris of my left eye. It makes my sister's eyes water if she catches a glimpse of it! It's small, but because she knows it's there, she notices it!!
6. I like to put peanut butter on hot dogs and on bologna sandwiches (I get that from my dad) and everyone in our family likes SPAM - don't knock it until you try it! My dad worked for Hormel so we're very proud of SPAM! Kelsey, I know you'll appreciate this one!!
7. I apparently like to end sentences with two exclamation marks instead of one. Go ahead, go back and check numbers 1-6!!
Okay, now I guess I will tag Bobbi and Leah! No pressure, girls, but it is fun!!
4 years ago