Sunday, September 28, 2008

Baptism




Micah was baptized today! It was a beautiful day for the baptism! Micah did very well during the service and just fussed a little when the baptismal water was put over his head, though in his defense, it was very cold! We then had a brunch for our families in our new garage. Thank goodness for the garage - with just our two families, even with a few missing, we still had 23 people there, including 3 babies! I've learned how to add pictures! The first picture is of Micah with his cake, which he can't enjoy yet (kind of cruel!), the second is of our little family, of course, and the third is of Micah tuckered out after the party! I'm starting to get the hang of this, so hopefully you won't be too bombarded with pictures of Micah!

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

Trisha he is so handsome! Have fun with the blog. It gets addicting.

Rachelle said...

What a beautiful family you have. I am so glad Micah is doing well ~ looks like he had a wonderful baptism day! I found your blog on Cris's list so I hope you don't mind I paid you a visit. You will have fun with your blog ~ I agree with your previous commentor, it does get addicting. I look forward to keeping up with your family!